Please take the time to read and understand the Terms and Condition of travel set out below prior to confirming your reservation with iSEKAI Travel. It’s recommended that you read and understand the specific health and fitness requirements for each tour that you intend to undertake.
1.) The Agreement
All bookings are made with iSEKAI Travel. By booking a tour you agree to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. The information presented in our brochures, website or emails is to the best of our knowledge and correct at the time of publication. However, changes beyond our control may have correct since then with respect to prices, itineraries, duration and tour content. Surcharges may apply.
All prices are in Japanese yen.
3.) Payment Policy
- To confirm your tour reservation with iSEKAI Travel, a non-refundable 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due no later than 30 days prior to departures.
- All bookings made less than 30 days prior to departure must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
- iSEKAI Travel reserves the right to resell seats without warning if you fail to finalize payment within the prescribed ties.
- All credit card and PayPal Payments incur a 3% to 3.5% surcharge. This surcharge is subject to change without notice.
- All bookings made via Travel Agents or other booking partners may be subject to their own set of payment terms.
4.) Cancelation by You
Due to the extensive planning and costs associated with touring, the following cancellation fees will apply in the event you should cancel for any reason. Cancelation must be advised in writing.
- 30+ days prior to departure 25% of total price
- 14~29 days prior to departure – 50% of total price
- 8~13 days prior to departure – 75% of total price
- 0~7 days prior to departure – 100% of total price
5.) Cancelation by iSEKAI Travel
Safety is our number one priority and at times iSEKAI Travel may have to cancel a tour or service. In the event we do have to cancel, every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative. If the alternative is not suitable iSEKAI Travel will reruns your tour price in full.
- iSEKAI Travel reserves the right to cancel a tour, arrange an alternative operator (if possible) if group numbers are insufficient, or combine tours of differing standards in the event that low numbers are endangering s scheduled departure being cancelled. In this instance, guests will always be upgraded to a higher standard product.
- Guests traveling on a tour with upgraded guests will not be entitled to refunds in these instances.
- iSEKAI Travel reserves the right to have multi-level pricing on products where it is necessary to ensure guests travel plans are not disrupted.
- In circumstances where the cancellation is due to external factors beyond iSEKAI Travel control, any potential refund will be less any unrecoverable cost which we may have incurred.
6.) Booking Amendments
7.) Reconfirming Your Tour/Transfers
All passengers are required to reconfirm their travel no later than 48 hours prior to departure. To confirm your pick-up point and time, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. iSEKAI Travel will not be held responsible for any delays resulting in a passenger missing tour inclusions or missing a scheduled flight.
8.) What You Will Need To Bring
We recommend that you research the temperature of KANSAI before you start packing. Water, comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended.
iSEKAI Travel understands the importance of protecting your privacy. Any information we collect from you may be used for any purpose associated with delivery our tour products. We may from time to time have to pass your details onto our agents, service providers and other suppliers to enable us to deliver our service.
10.) Photos and Marketing
You consent to iSEKAI Travel using images of you taken seeing the tour for advertising and other promotional purposes in any medium as we require. You are that the use of these images is without recourse to you and without compensation to you.
If you have any feedback regarding your trip, please inform your tour guide/driver at the time so they can try and rectify the issue. If after this time you still wish to provide us with some feedback, please put your concerns in writing and email us at email@example.com
For free quotation and reservation, please contact us
Private VIP Tour in JAPAN
Customize Your Tour Your Way!
Official Website: www.isekai-travel.com
iSEKAI Group Co., Ltd.
Address: 560-0002 Osaka-Fu, Toyonaka-Shi, Midorigaoka-Cho 1-24-14